1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartment / Student Rentals $668 - $1132 Contact University Apartments WVU »
|1 Bedroom||1 Bath||$1132||Available Now Contact us »|
|2 Bedrooms||1 Bath||$735||Available Now Contact us »|
|2 Bedrooms||2 Baths||$771||Available Now Contact us »|
|3 Bedrooms||3 Baths||$751||Available Now Contact us »|
|4 Bedrooms||4 Baths||$668||Available Now Contact us »|
About 60 Newton Ave.
Rates subject to change. Rates are a monthly charge per person with all utilities included.
*Electricity is included with your rent up to a monthly allowance of $20 per person, in the unit.
College Park also offers family rates for our two bedroom/one bathroom and two bedroom/two bathroom. Contact the leasing office for more details.
- Computer center and study lounge with iMacs and free printing.
- Dog Park
- Media room with billiards, arcade games and multimedia area with gaming systems.
- On-site Community Assistant staff.
- On-site management and maintenance that include after hours on-call staff.
- Student Housing
- Pet Friendly
- ADA Units Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Computer Desks
- Granite counter tops
- Wood Laminate
- Outdoor community kitchen with gathering pavilions, outdoor fireplace and barbecue grill.
- Utilities Included
- Electric Range
- Full-size refrigerator with ice maker
Exercise / Fitness
- Fitness Center
- Stack w/d
- Two resident parking lots
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Secure access into apartments with a key fob.
- Campus Shuttle
- Public Transportation
- Coffee Bar
- Free Wi-Fi
Points of interest near College Park Apartments
- Shopping/Dining/Night Life/Retail
- Art Galleries
- Downtown WVU Campus
- WVU PRT Rail System
- Milan Puskar Stadium
- Caperton Trail
- Riverfront Park
- Whitmore Park
- Hazel Ruby McQuain Ampitheater
- Historic Metropolitan Theatre
- Professional Services
- Mountain Line Public Transportation
- Marilla Park
- White Park
- Stanley's Spot Dog Park
- Dorsey's Knob Park
- Morgantown Farmer's Market
- Wharf District Dining/Shopping
- Morgantown Event Center